The Most Greatful Moment in My Life

Hallooo...
This is my 3rd story, i'd love to tell you about my experience about "The Most Greatful Moment in My Life". Everyone must be have "The Most Greatful Moment in Their Life", like i have or maybe better than mine. Do you have "The Most Greatful Moment in Your Life"? if you have comment in the section bellow!
I hope you love it :D



        At 12 January 2017, my teacher send me to english festival and send me to follow a speech competition. The competition started at 15 January 2017. I only have 3 days to practice. It was sudden.. I know! You know how my face look like at that time?

Image result for shocked face  Yea... It was pretty right?
(https://www.google.co.id/search?q=shocked+face&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV-7aVntjVAhXFUbwKHeHlCaEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_)


And the worst is i'm going to National Examination on May. Some part of me wanted to follow that competition, but i also need to focus on the Exam. I don't know why i said "yes" to my teacher at that time. But yea... i pick the competition -_-.

First day practiced, it was tensed. My teacher introduce me to my enemy. You know who are they? Most of them are Senior and University student. And the afternoon a have to follow the first test online. The test not realy hard, the question only basic of english,. Then the second day i started to make my speech until at 12 p.m. i got the result, i pased the test! i can't believe it! Then i finnished my speech concept and submit it to my teacher.

The next day i felt tired, i sick, i have no more exited. I said gave up to my teacher. That's the best moment of this competition. She give us a big coureage. She talked about her experience and i tire up. I cried, i felt so shamed. She told me that i have big oppurtunity in front of me, and ask me, "are you sure want to wasted this oppurtunity?" that qustion made me fell "i don't want to give up!"

The competition day is come. I felt on fire also wierd, maybe because i'm the youngest. Then it started by oppening..bla..bla..Then i move to another room to started the competition. Only teacher and judge can saw our perfomed. I don't realy nervous at that time. Because, the reason i follow this, only for explore and find experience. I did the speech as maximal as i could.

After the competition finished i straight went home. I don't care about the result. I falled asleep. Next time i woke up. My phone full of massage that congratulation. All my friend congratulating for me. I was the 2nd champion of speech competition. I thankful to god
I don't know what to say, but that day was The Most Greatful Moment in My Life, for now. I hope i can make another more.



That all the story i want to tell, Thanks for read. See you :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts