My First Conversation in Senior High School

Hi..
Annisa is back.
 New school, new friend. That's what i felt when i first time i saw the letter of acceptance. I felt happy also worry. Happy because i'm a senior High Student now, and worry about my social life. I'm worry that nobody want to be my friend. 
My first day at school is coming. I felt worry, happy, scared, all mixed. then i met my first acquaintance. And this is our first conversation.

Me : Can i seat next to you? there is no more chair available.

Geva : Of course
Me : My name is Annisa, and you?
Geva : It's Geva, where do you from? your accent is wierd.
Me : I'm from Lombok. Yea.. I agree with you. You're not the first person who said that. :)               where do you from?
Geva : I'm from Bandung, which part of lombok?
Me : Central Lombok.
Geva : ouh.. my aunt live in East Lombok .
Me : oh ya? is it kupang city?
Geva : ya... waitt.. the teacher is coming...
  

Then the teacher is coming, our conversation is to be continud



#MYSECONDSTORY

Comments

Popular Posts