3 Senior High School Bandung Orientation Called PLiST

Halooo.... Annisa is back!!!!
I feel excited today. Do you know why?! 
well, I don't exactly know,  I just feel it. :p
 
Because i feel very excited today... i'm gonna tell you a story.
It's about one of my favorite school program.
It's called PLiST. 

   
PLiST stands for "Pengenalan Lingkungan Sekolah Tahun 2017". It's so long.. i know.. just call it Orientation. The program runs for 2 days. PLiST is the first program that i have to attend. After this program, there's plenty more program that i have to attend. I already finish 4 programs until this blog was made. From all program that i had attended, PLiST is the most memorable time. A lot of new things happened at that time. Most of them are good things. Here what happened...       

The first day was thrilling. i felt worried, scared, and excited at the same time. I came to school pretty early, about 05.40 A.M. the activity started with raids. Pretty cool thou... no.. it's not really a raid, it just checks for uniform completeness. But the senior face is kinda spooky. That's a new thing for me. After that, we gather in the old hall. It's was boring. All activity on that day spent in the old hall. I'm tired sitting on the ground. But there's one thing that i like on that day, that is the new face that i saw. The people in that room was from many junior high schools. I saw smart faces that will be my friend in the next 3 years.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts