BAKDES

One of the most interesting event that held in my school is BAKDES. In SMAN 3 Bandung this even is a routine being held once in 3 years of school. It is held on first semester in second grade (11 grade). 

So, Bakdes is a stands for "Bakti Desa" or we can call it "social service" in english. All 2nd graders must attend this event. We went to Kertasari village and stay there for 3 days. All we do is just help the villager. Such as plant the carrot, potatoes, or just help the housemom to get the food ready. In there, me and my friends often to walk around the village. We walk from one hill to another. We went to the peak of the hill to watch the sunrise. The panorama there are stunning. Especially the sunrise panorama over the hill. Surounding by rice field, makes it more perfect.

Many things i have learn while i was there. One of the thing is learn to live modestly. Living with the villager makes me feel greatfull about the life that i have. I saw how the farmer get the yields makes me greatful for the food that in big city easy to get.
That's all from me. Thanks :))  

Comments

Popular Posts