IT'S ALL ABOUT ME


IT'S ALL ABOUT ME



My name is Annisa Ramadina Sholihah. People use to call me Annisa. I was born and grew up in small village, in small city, in small island in indonesia. People called my island paredise. I called it "home". My island name is Lombok. My city name is Praya. And my village name is Tengari. 

It's happy to lived in "Paredise". I mean.. who doesn't?. There's a lot of beaches in my island. So green, so cleen, so peaceful. I live peacefuly with nature. Far from civilization. 
No trafic jam, no polution, no pressure. 

I have beaufiful childhood. No gadget, no tv to bother me. My childhood spended by playing with nature. I remember when i spend my sunday at the beach. I have so many animal friends. My cowcool, my chickenpall, my rabbitcute. I have beautiful chilhood. 

I have tavelling all around Lombok island. I have been to sumbawa island, to dragons island, to NTT, and a lot more. I have lived in so many culture in indonesia. I have live in many different places and culture. Until my age now, i have moved 8 times. start from lombok and now i'm in bandung. do you know why i moved many times? It's becouse my father work at the army. It't nature for soldier family to move to many places, just like me. but for me, most of the time i moved from city to city. I never move to different province. 

 When i was 12. I have to move to Bandung. that's the first time i move to different province(big city). I was 6th grade at that time. My father said that i need better education for my future, thats's why he decided to move. I'm not realy startled at that time. I'm kinda use to it.

I continou my study at 1 Junior High School Bandung. It's struggle for me in 1st year. I have many bad memories at 7th grade. My friends always laught at me becouse i can't speak indonesian properly. I hate when they laught at me. i have no friend to help me. I feel so lonely. i'm scared to be my self. Then i decided to change. I'm try to as cool as possible. I don't care about study at that rime. What i care is just people attention. My 8th grade is the worst. I get into a bad influence. My score at school is bad. I follow gengster and what i do is just having fun, trying to forget my home. 

I MISS MY HOME...

Then i met my 1st grade friend at 9th grade. We in the same class only for 6 month, so.. we don't realy close before. She is the one wake me up. Since, 8th grade she have a big dream. Her dream is to be a great batminton athlete. Her spirit to chase her dream make me questning my self "what is my dream?". Then i start to close to her and she become my bestfriend. 

Then she introduce me to 3 Senior High School Bandung, and i started to like this school. I tried to find information about this school as many as i could. Then i found the information that this school is the most favorite school in the town. Then i relised that i had to study hard to get into this school.
I decided to forget all i have done in the past and started to think about my future. I studied hard for a year. I quit from all thing that make me lazy, like tv, games, and movies. I changed my novel to science book, trying to focus. I went to privat study almost avery day except sunday. i have to say that it's not easy.

Image result for quotes about hard work will not lie to the result

But, like the quotes said, those hard work made you stronger and diserve to be succsses. Now i'm a student of the school that i always dreamed. It's felt almost impossible for me to be here as you see my history. But I'm here!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE


Thanks to my english teacher Mrs. Wiwin for always guide me to make this web. 
Thanks to all the reader for taking the time to read my project "It's all about me". I know that i speak to honest to you, because that's the way i am. I realy hope i can make another project about my experience. and i realy sorry my spelling is not realy good.



#MYFIRSTSTORY



Comments

Popular Posts