Suggestion and Offer

Conversation about suggestion and offer


The first day of school at science 5 classroom...

Annisa : Hallo Qoni, How was your holiday?

Qoni     : Hi Annisa, It was great. How 'bout you? How was your holiday?

Annisa : It was too short. I need more holiday.

Qoni    : Yea! I totaly agree with you.

Annisa : Anyway, this year we need to choose our own cross major class, don't we? Have you chosen your cross major class?

Qoni  : No, haven't decided. What about you?

Annisa : I choose economy. I suggest you to join this because it's a usefull subject. Also the teacher is really fun.

Qoni     : Well, I don't know, dude. I think I'm going to choose germany. It looks like it's going to have more fun.

Annisa : Yeah, why not? If that interest you.

Qoni : But still, thanks for your suggestion.

Annisa : Sure, if you need any suggestion just ask me.

Qoni : Okay, guess we'll have different cross major classes, yeah?

Annisa : Yeah, that's right.

Qoni : Then I won't be able to copy your assignment again haha.

Comments

Popular Posts